SEMINARS CONDUCTED IN OUR SCHOOL
1) The workshop titled “Teacher Learning and reflection- the role of peer observation” by Tony Gurr on the 16th of December 2011.
2) Apart from the career development seminars, the seminar aimed at the personal development titled “Behavior Management” was given by Asst. Prof. Dr. Ersin Ufuk Timucin on 13rd of December 2011 to the lecturers.
3) The workshop titled “Hands- on activities- ice breakers and weekend warmers” was given by Sevil Altıkulacoglu on the 7th of October 2011.
4) The workshop titled “Hands- on activities- ice breakers and weekend warmers” was given by Fatma Unveren Gurocak on the 6-7th of October 2011.
5) The seminar titled “Motivating the Unmotivated” was given by Gizem Unsay on 15th of December 2011.
6) The seminar titled “Lerner Language Tools” was given by Vural Erkec on the 14th of September 2011.
7) A seminar about the usage of the book English Unlimited was given by Steven Ogden from Cambridge Press on the 9th of September 2011.
8) The seminar titled “Shaping the way we teach” was given by Elcin Petek on the 8th of September 2011.
9) The seminar titled “History of Methods” was given by Burcak Yilmaz Yakisik on the 7th of September 2011.
10) The seminar titled “Seven Was of looking at grammar” was given by Hadiye Yalcin on 6th of December 2011.
PRE-SERVICE TRAINING AND ORIENTATION
The pre-service training and orientation was organized between 31st of October and 18th of November 2011 for the lecturers who started their job recently in our school and they were completed successfully.